Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just Dance with the kids! :D

So, we started to just dance with the kids, literally. Have you heard of the game console Wii? Well if you have, you must have played "Just Dance" right? Well, we played "Just Dance Kids" with the kids! We gave them the Wii remotes, and they did amazing dance moves! :D It was surprising to watch them move around that much, but they loved it and had fun. Too bad Elias didn't get to dance, he is sick. Can you all please pray for him? He feels really bad, I would really appreciate prayers, thank you. Once the preschoolers get a little older, they can dance too! :) I'm sure you would want to see that, well thanks for reading my blog! Have a great life! :)

8 comments:

  1. Haha, Awh those kids are so cute! you should dance with them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so picture this. Too much fun. Glad you're doing it - and glad you are writing too. I look forward to hearing more about your life (not just orphanage life)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you're reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  3. lol I am sad that i was not in there to watch that. I remember when y'all did this but I was some where else. Glad you wrote about it!

    Mary S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't get to watch the kids dance, but I filmed them so I can post it on Facebook maybe. :)

      Delete